1.Training: Global odour regulations, measurement, reporting and mitigation
2.Bench Mark Study: A scientific study of:
- the current industrial activities in the region and their odour impact
- unique challenges of the country in odour regulation implementation
- the economic impact of odour regulation on the established industries.
3.Reference Laboratory: Establish a state-of-the-art odour laboratory and research center.
- laboratory will provide the basis of the odour regulation allowing industries and consultants to conduct baseline measurements and assess odour impact.
- This will also provide a bases for inter-laboratory testing of all future commercial laboratories.
3.Establish Regulation: Develop the ideal odour law based on scientific research
- A smooth implementation strategy with minimal impact on the industry .
- Ideal odour impact targets with emphasis for synergy and communication between industry and residents.
- Progressive ideas that will help protect the residents AND the industry.