Position: Mechanical / Electrical Technician Date: Feb 02, 2017
Location: Markham, Ontario
Industry: Manufacturing /Environmental
Job type: Full Time
Scentroid is the world’s premier manufacturer of odour sampling and air analysis equipment for the environment industry. With decades of experience developing state-of-the-art instrumentation for environment, nuclear, and medical industries, we bring new and innovative technologies to the field of odour measurement. Our strong technical expertise in all aspects of instrumentation including mechanical, electrical, and software engineering provides the fuel for our obsession of research and development. For more information visit www.scentroid.com
- Assembly of all Mechanical and some electrical and electronic parts of all our product.
- Light manufacturing including use of laser cutters and 3D printers.
- Soldering and testing of electrical control systems
- Calibration of various gas analyzers
- Participate in product development design review.
- College Diploma or equivalent in mechanical or electrical engineering technologist.
- General Knowledge manufacturing and assembly
- Previous hands on experience in part manufacturing and assembly is an asset.
- Knowledge of SolidWorks is as asset.
- Valid Canadian workpermit/residency
- This position is full time with 3 months of probation period.
What You Should Expect
- A growing organization looking to expand its operation
- An excellent opportunity for a dedicated individual to grow in an engineering and environmental field.
Email your resume to us at “ Careers@scentroid.com”