Position: Electrical/Electronic Engineer Date: Feb 02, 2017
Location: Markham, Ontario
Industry: Manufacturing /Environmental
Job type: Full Time
Scentroid is the world’s premier manufacturer of odour sampling and air analysis equipment for the environment industry. With decades of experience developing state-of-the-art instrumentation for environment, nuclear, and medical industries, we bring new and innovative technologies to the field of odour measurement. Our strong technical expertise in all aspects of instrumentation including mechanical, electrical, and software engineering provides the fuel for our obsession of research and development. For more information visit www.scentroid.com
- Android App development, Arduino Board Programming, C++/Python/Java Programing, and SQL programing.
- Design and assembly of all electrical and electronic parts of all our product.
- Light manufacturing including use of laser cutters and 3D printers.
- Participate in product development design review.
- Bachelors (B.Sc.) or equivalent in electrical or electronic engineering.
- Knowledge of Autocad (electrical design)
- Strong Knowledge of C++, Python and Java required
- Android app development experience
- Arduino programming experience is a plus
- Previous hands on experience in electrical or electronic part assembly prefered.
- This position is full time with 3 months of probation period.
What You Should Expect
- A growing organization looking to expand its operation
- An excellent opportunity for a dedicated professional with sales experience.
- Full benefit (dental, vision, and drug)
Email your resume to us at “ Careers@scentroid.com”